New York City For Dummies helps you take a bite out of the Big Apple with handy tips on:
- When to go, how to get there, and how much it’s all going to cost
- How to find the best the city has to offer, from top-ranked hotels in all budget categories to dining spots for both foodies and families.
- Where to go for the most worthwhile attractions from Battery Park to Central Park.
- How to plan your time whether you have two days or one week, special interests, or children in tow.
- Who to trust for a guided tour that suits your interests.
- What to do after dark from catching one of Broadway’s most popular shows to dancing into the wee hours at a Chelsea night club.
Central Park is the gem of New York City. In the middle of all of the noise, steel, and asphalt,…
New York City is one of the world's great cities but it's jammed with traffic day and night. Manhattan is…
A humorous survival guide to New York City for both visitors and natives offers offbeat advice on avoiding the…